Desktop Support Team
- Good Command on written and spoken English is must
- Provide technical support/services to users at customer premises
- Conduct remote troubleshooting of computer problems
- First level hardware support for end user
- Troubleshooting desktop / laptop OS issues.
- Support for standard software issues (Isolate system issues; diagnose standard software issues and report hardware issues to respective Supplier.
- Installation / configuration of e-mail clients
- Troubleshooting e-mail client related issues
- Troubleshooting issues related to standard office softwares (MS Office Word, Xls, PowerPoint etc.) and internet client .
- Remove virus from respective desktop / laptop with the antivirus software.
- Provide VIP support to the identified list of users
- Fresher / Interns can also apply
- Candidate should be willing to work in rotational shift
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
A financial adviser or financial advisor, is a professional who suggests and renders financial services to clients based on their financial situation. In many countries financial advisors have to
There are a number of factors that influences your career development including your interests.
abilities values personality and circumstances
Who We Are ?
Quikr is all about you – Our aim is to empower every person in the country to independently connect with buyers and sellers online. Brainchild of Pranay Chulet, Quikr is widely known as India’s no. 1 online classifieds platform – and there’s a reason behind that. We care about you – and the transactions that bring you closer to your dreams. Want to buy your first car? We’re here for you. Want to sell commercial property to buy a home for your family? We’re here for you. Whatever job you’ve got, we promise to get it done.
Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Bangalore, Quikr has left a memorable footprint in over 1000 cities. And we continue to work towards building the future of trading and e-commerce.
- In 2014 we raised about $150 million split into different sources – In a financing round led by Tiger Global, we raised $90 million, and in yet another round led by Kinnevik, we raised $60 million. Till now, Quikr has raised $350 million in 7 rounds, to fulfill the dream of disrupting the Indian e-commerce market to enable and empower people.
- We’ve had the good fortune to be backed by some of the world’s most reputed investment giants. The road to our milestones was paved with the support of Kinnevik, Matrix Partners India, Omidyar Network, Norwest Venture Partners, Nokia Growth Partners, Warburg Pincus and eBay Inc.